December 19, 2012

Blessed

American Eagle Sweater: Goodwill $3.49
Skirt: Forever 21 $7.80
Leggings: Old
Boots: Aldo Outlet $40 (Originally $80!)
Headband: Borrowed from Mom (Hobby Lobby $3.00)
Bracelets: Forever 21 $1.80 & Flower one is gifted
Total Outfit Cost: $53.09


Sweater: Goodwill $3.49
Blouse: Goodwill $3.49
Jeans: Gifted
Boots: So old that they fell apart while wearing them...
Total Outfit Cost: $6.98
Dang, my momma's good!!

Today I just wanted to say how very blessed I feel. Everything with my wedding seems to be falling right into place. We've got the church, the reception venue, and the absolute most amazing photographer booked. I found dresses for my bridesmaids, and maybe even my wedding gown! I know I have so much more to do, but it will just have to wait till after New years, because now it's time to relax with the fam for Christmas, and then my fiancé is taking me to my favorite place and my past home, DISNEY WORLD, for New Years. Thanking God everyday for this awesome life. :)

button
pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable in all these outfits and great deals too.

    love your blog. new follower:) happy holidays

    xxoxoxo Hanna

    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously?? Your mom looks so cool. :) You two are cute.

    Glad the wedding planning is going swimmingly.

    Hugs,
    Meredith (My blog name has changed but no need to re-follow...it's all the same.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I just did a double take. Didn't realize that was your mom, she looks so young! I love both of your outfits, so cute. Thanks for linking up with Diairies of a Bargainista.

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your outfits! So cute and such great finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits, both you and your Mom! I love Disney World too, it's so fun!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete