November 15, 2012

DIY Toilet Paper Roll Art

Hey guys! Today I wanted to show you how you can save some money on wall decor by utilizing something everyone uses... unless you're one of those people on TLC's Extreme Cheapskates that doesn't....

 Ok the 1st thing you'll need for this DIY  is something we ALL throw away way too much of...
Toilet paper rolls!
You will also need scissors & hot glue.

 Step 1: Smoosh the rolls like so..

 Step 2: Cut them into thirds.

 Step 3: Create a design & hot glue it
Step 4: Spray paint it! (optional) I did mine gold.

That's it! SO easy & FREE!
And here's the one that my roommate, Adele, made a while back. It's way better than mine! We get compliments on it all the time, and no one can ever tell that it's made from toilet paper rolls!


Today I'm linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this floating around! You are proof that it TOTALLY WORKS! Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET OUT! This is SO cool!!! I love the one your roomie made!!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us this week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have a bag full of toilet paper rolls saved up just to do something like this! lol It came out awesome!

    Love,

    Rubi
    lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I’m dying to try it out! I never thought a toilet paper roll can be made into a beautiful artwork like this.

    Have you viewed Real Estate Horseshoe Bay Service

    ReplyDelete