November 1, 2012

Halloween: Daphne Blake

Dress: Goodwill $4.99
Scarf: Goodwill $1.99
Headband: Goodwill $0.59
Tights: Target Old
Boots: Part of a dance costume in high school!
Total Costume Cost: $7.57!!

I'm really not sure why anyone would pay $40+ for a Halloween costume when you can put one together from things you already have and thrifted things! 

I had a blast last night hanging out with some of my friends.  Here are some pictures!
The boyfriend and I.
The bestfriend and I. Adele as Adele (the singer ya know ;)
The gals. Minus Carly.





7 comments:

  1. Love this costume! You thrifted perfectly for it too! I agree that Halloween costumes are too expensive, mine this year was thrifted and a whopping $5 haha - hope you had fun!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! And I love that it came mostly from the thrift store. I can't believe the prices that some people will pay for a costume at the store! It's a little crazy. Glad that you guys enjoyed the holiday!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Spot on with the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! I love it. I wish I were a red head, there are so many good characters to be with red hair! You look adorable. :)

    49 Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job - both in recreating the character and in the price you paid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, you are so darling! I've been having my morning cup of coffee and browsing through your site, so much cool stuff going on!!! I love your Pinterest Inspired looks. What a great idea! I totally need to do that. I think my problem when I'm thrifting is that I have a bad memory. I need to pull out my Pinterest app when I'm shopping! I'm a new follower... I'll be back to check on your coming posts! xoxo jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put together the costume so well! I love thrifting pieces for halloween costumes...it's so much more fun than pulling it out of a box :)

    ReplyDelete