December 16, 2013

un-spirited + Pantene want that hair


IMG_8829
Shirt: Old Navy (clearance) $7.99
Jeans: Old Navy (clearance) $7.99
Booties: Just Fab $20
Necklace: Bargain World Thrift Store $8
Earrings: Apricot Lane Boutique, gift carded
Total Outfit Cost: $43.98

Sunday night we had our first family Christmas party of the year! It was a blast, and Larry and I really enjoyed getting to spend some family time with my side (we live in town with his side of the fam). We also walked away with some awesome gifts! It was actually kind of weird for me because usually I get to open presents at the same time as my cousin and my sister because we all get the same stuff, but this year Larry and I got married couple gifts! Haha I'm not complaining! We got a fire pit!

IMG_8834

So usually I try to at least be a little holiday spirited and wear either red or green to Christmas parties (even Larry noticed that I hadn't dressed either of us in Christmas colors!) but my creative juices just weren't flowing! Thanks to Pantene, the World's #1 Hair Care Brand, though I had good hair for the party! Pantene is dedicated to keeping every woman's hair healthy, shiny and beautiful. They did just that for me! Pantene sent me a variety of Pantene products, and I used the Heat Shield Shampoo and Conditioner, Heat Protection Spray, Keragloss Oil Mist, Volume Root Lifter Spray Gel, and the Pantene Stylers Extra Strong Shaping Hairspray to achieve my favorite holiday hairstlye (curls as always). Come back later on in the week and I'll show you how I used each product to achieve my style!

IMG_8777
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. After reading this amazing and informative post I want to request you for written one blog about Rough Terrain Cranes for sale as I am searching for the best post here but I can't find the quality posts.

    ReplyDelete