April 9, 2015

chilly spring

chilly spring outfit
navy + olive + gray
Jacket: Old Navy (on sale) $25 [similar]
Jeans: Old Navy, Christmas money
Shirt: Gap (clearance) $3
Scarf: American Eagle (clearance) $6
Flats: Payless $20
Total Outfit Cost: $54

A couple weeks ago we had a chilly spring day. I thought it would be the last one, but nope! This past Saturday was kinda cool! This outfit was actually worn a couple weeks ago though. I'm ready for the weather to make up it's mind and just stay hot. I need my in-laws' pool to be warm enough to go swim! Know what I have been loving about the weather? The longer days. I love that the sun is out so much later. What I love to do is open all my blinds and curtains when I get home to let the natural light in. It just makes my heart smile! 

2 comments:

  1. Yep!! Can it just be warm for good now? It's been so nice the past few days that yesterday's rain made it so cold! I really love your jacket. I'll have to check out the similar one you linked when it comes time to use my supercash in a few days. I'd like to recreate this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that the days are so long. It was such a bummer when it would be dark outside and I'd look at the clock and it would only be 5:00. I really like your jacket and will take it when you are done with it :)

    ReplyDelete