May 29, 2015

may closet additions



Forever 21 Maxi Dress: (on sale) $15

Old Navy Chambray Dress: Originally $35 - 30% off = $25
Completely in love with this dress but for some reason I haven't worn it yet!

White Tank: Marshall's: $25
This was totally an impulse buy yesterday, but it's sooo soft, so I couldn't pass it up.

Old Navy Coral Dress: Originally $20 - 30% off = $14

White Blouse: Marshall's $10
I wish they had this blouse in more colors because it was such a great price for a basic blouse!

Total Spent this month $89 - Clothes sold on Poshmark $40 = $49

Total Spent this year: $173

This was a weird month for me shopping wise. I ordered the 2 Old Navy dresses and the maxi dress at the beginning of the month, and then didn't shop (for clothes) at all until yesterday when I went to Marshall's. For the most part it's been because pregnancy has got me tired as ever. I've spent numerous lunch breaks this month watching Netflix on my phone. Also because I don't actually know how to shop now knowing that I will soon have an ever growing belly! I think that I'll definitely be able to wear all of these items throughout the summer. It's all either loose or stretchy!  

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I especially love the chambray dress. I thought I couldn't love chambray and denim things more... but it's getting worse and worse. haha XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that coral dress as well, and I looove it! It's so comfortable and breezy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had some pretty great luck finding maternity clothes on thredUP, just so you know :) Also, Gap and Old Navy are my favorite regular stores for maternity. Old Navy mainly for the pants/shorts, Gap for basic tees (theirs are hands down the best). Target for tanks. If you need some suggestions for specific stuff, I've nearly tried it all at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chambray dress is super cute! I might have to check it out myself :) Stopping over from Budgeting Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same shopping habits! I tend to shop more at one time during the month then feel bad so I don't shop until the end (except thrifting of course). You got some adorable pieces!

    ReplyDelete