September 2, 2015

pink & gold

light pink tunic summer outfit

pink blush maternity tunic

Blouse: PinkBlush Maternity (flash sale) $15
Gap Jeans: ThredUp $16
Sandals: Marshalls, gift carded
Necklace: Groopdealz $9
Total Outfit Cost: $40

I wasn't so sure of this outfit when I first put it on. This top is obviously a tunic, and I'm not quite sure if it's meant to be worn with actual pants rather than leggings, but I really wanted to give it a try!This pretty pink just looks so good with white bottoms and gold accessories!

*bump status: 21 weeks

4 comments:

  1. Ooh the pink and gold is super pretty! :) I have soooo many gold sandals! XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tunics like this are tricky to style, it will definitely be cute with leggings this fall too, love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I was reading your post while my husband and baby were chilling on the other side of the bed. My husband looked over and said, "is that you? That looks like you from over here." Haha. I said, "no, but her name is also Danielle, and she's pregnant right now with a little girl." Since I think you're beautiful and sweet, I took that as a compliment! Also, I think that tunic would look really cute with some gray leggings this fall. (You'd then be dressed in the colors of your little girl's nursery!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the proportions really work for this outfit to be a tunic top + pants! The colors are great together.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete