September 15, 2015

reminiscing

green top + leopard flats

kelly green top
Top: PinkBlush Maternity (flash sale) $15
Pants: c/o PinkBlush Maternity 
Flats: Lulu*s $17
Total Outfit Cost: $32
I stole a little throwback questionnaire from Lauren (Exploring My Style) for today!

What year were you born?  1991

Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? Well of course!




What TV shows did you grow up watching? 3 all time faves-  Rugrats, Full House, Boy Meets World 

What did you want to be when you grew up and do you still want to be that?  I always wanted to be a dance teacher and own my own dance studio. I know now that I wouldn't want to own a dance studio.. for multiple reasons. BUT I would love to teach dance again some day. I really hope my baby girl will be a dancer like me and get me back in the studio again!

What were your favorite toys to play with?  Baby dolls and Barbies... but mainly Barbies. I played with them for way longer than the average kid haha.



What is the most embarrassing thing you can remember doing? In middle school (ok ok in high school too), my friends and I would put on ridiculously ugly makeup and fix our hair crazy and take pictures of ourselves. And when i say ridiculously ugly, I mean eyeliner drawn uni-brows and all. Yepp.

Three songs you loved listening to as a child.  A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton, I Want it That Wayby Backstreet Boys, and All or Nothing by O-Town. I actually saw O-Town perform at Walmart! We made shirts and everything! We waited in line for hours to meet them afterwards, but then they cut off the line ONE person in front of us. It was terrible!! 

What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween? A Geisha girl. My Pawpaw worked in Singapore and he brought my sister and I back these outfits! Check out those eye brows my mom gave me!



Are there any special things you've kept since you were a child?  Honestly I've probably kept way too much! I'm a slight hoarder when it comes to keepsakes. I keep it all. I have all my dance competition medals, every ribbon I've ever won, school projects, everything! One of my favorite things I've kept is the teddy bear that my Pawpaw brought me back from Singapore. His name is Cea (pronounced like pea). I named him that because his tag said he was bought on Cea St. 

13 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love these pictures of you. I was the same little girl with the pile of Barbies. :) XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you did this post! I love seeing your childhood pictures. It'll be fun to compare your baby pictures to your little one's! My sister in law put my niece in dance since she did dance all growing up too and my niece loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! So much fun to hear more about my blogging friends when they were little :) I was a huge Barbie fan as well. Oh! And my friends and I used to do the same thing back in the day with the crazy clothes and make up, hahaha...sooo embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were/are such a cutie!! I also hold on to way too much stuff AND played with Barbies longer than most. But maybe we were just getting ready to be fashion bloggers?? Ha!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks for sharing that information with us really informative.. Keep posting and I'm waiting for your upcoming response..Thanks

    http://us.mygaragesale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit your dad gave you is from the Chinese, not the Japanese, so that can't be a geisha outfit. 75% of the population in Singapore is Chinese and the rest are Malaysian and Indian. Aside from the Japanese leaving Singapore half a century ago, I'm Chinese and that's definitely a Chinese qi pao.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular publish incredible. Great job! Funny T Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  8. infant mind items market,amazon worker tyke care, Baby Girl Clothes Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article! I need individuals to know exactly how great this data is in your article. It's fascinating, convincing substance. Your perspectives are much similar to my own concerning this subject. Girl Clothes Australia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you Looking for Kohl’s Survey? Or Do you want to complete
    Kohl’s Customer satisfaction survey or Kohl’s Guest Feedback?
    Here in this article I have given step by step guide for how to
    complete Kohl’s customer satisfaction survey or how to give Kohl’s guest feedback




    Kohl’s Survey



    Kohl’s customer satisfaction survey




    Kohl’s guest feedback

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, for writing and sharing such an amazing blog post. I really got a lot of information from your blog post... Shein Return Label

    ReplyDelete