September 19, 2012

Wear to Work (&School) Wednesday: Happy Fall!

Chambray Top: Goodwill $3.49
Black Jeans: TJ Maxx $10.00
Belt: Jewelry Show $5.00
Leopard Flats: Forever XXI $18.00
Total Outfit Cost: $36.49

Okay so I know that fall doesn't actually begin until Saturday, but it felt amazing outside today! I know it won't last long here in Louisiana, but I'll enjoy it while it's here. I know this outfit isn't as dressy as I normally wear to work during the week, but I had 3 exams this week, so I really just wanted to be comfortable today.  That would also explain my lack of posts this week. Three exams in one week means not much spare time for blogging, and honestly, I should be studying for my third exam right now... so maybe I should get back to that!
 Stay tuned tomorrow where I show you my goodwill skirt that I turned into a high-low skirt!

Ps. If you have noticed something different and guessed my hair, you are correct! I am now a redhead!
Pps... Isn't our little happy fall owl adorable?

Today I'm linking up with: 

4 comments:

  1. To cute! I love the chambray and leopard!

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I'm jealous you thrifted a chambray shirt. I've been looking to thrift one for a long, long time and I finally caved and bought one full price at J.Crew. Ditto above comment- the chambray and leopard is great together.

    ReplyDelete