September 12, 2012

Wear to Work Wednesday: Office Ballerina

Dress: Goodwill $4.99
Charlotte Russe Cardigan: Goodwill $3.49
Belt: Borrowed
Heels: Goodwill $2.99
Total Outfit Cost: $11.49

I called this office ballerina because of my ballerina bun and my ballet pink cardigan! I love that the big ballet buns are in style! I used to have to wear a bun all the time to dancing, and I kinda miss it. It gets my hair out of my face, and it just looks fabulous. Have you tried the ballerina bun? 

Today I'm linking up with:

8 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit, it's simple and elegant. I love buns, they are a nice change from a ponytail!
    <3 Carrie
    carries-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am new to your blog via Coffee & Cardigans! I think your style is great! I love top knots.. I'm sporting one today! I'd love for you to check out my blog, I think we have a lot in common :)

    http://www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I am your newest GFC follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit! Love your pretty ballerina cardigan and bun. My hair isn't quite long enough for the bun, but it's getting there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally love the ballerina bun. it's so easy and simple. And I love the thrifty outfit as well - sweet and polished! Thanks for linking up with Coffee and Cardigans and Thrifter Thursday!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit! LOVE your shoes too. I'm also a Goodwill shopper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole outfit! Even better that the whole outfit only costed $11.49!!

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is lovely site to visit about Office Ballerina thanks to share with us.

    Ballet fitness | Ballet Be Fit

    ReplyDelete