October 3, 2012

Wear to Work Wednesday: Kinda Girly

Charlotte Russe Cardigan: Goodwill $3.49
White Tee- Love Culture $5?
Forever XXI Skirt: Goodwill $3.49
Charlotte Russe Heels: Goodwill $2.99
Necklace: Gift from Adele from Italy
Total Outfit Cost: $14.97


If you know me, you know that I rarely wear my hair in a ponytail when I'm all dressed up. Well the one day I didn't feel like fixing my hair, my boss decided he would call up someone to take pictures for our website! If I knew we were taking pictures, I would have never worn my hair like this, and I probably would've worn black and white like the other girls. I guess the picture looks okay anyways?




1 comment:

  1. I think the picture turned out adorable! Your hair looks great up or down - which is a lucky thing! Also love the sweet ruffled cardigan paired with that great printed skirt. Honestly, I never would have guessed this look came primarily from a thrift store. You've got this budget dressing thing down to an art, lady!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete