October 15, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

Shirt: Goodwill $3.49
Old Navy "Rockstar Jeans": Gift Card! ($19)
Forever 21 Flats: $18.00
Headband: Gift
Total Outfit Cost: $21.49

Be prepared to see lots of colored jeans on here! Along with my bubble necklace obsession, I am lovingggg colored jeans. I already have sunshine yellow, purple, cobalt, mint, and burgundy with polkadots. And I don't plan on stopping. I'm still looking for mustard yellow and  some sort of pretty pink. What do you think of the colored jean trend?

4 comments:

  1. Love the colored jeans trend! I'm wearing plum right now! I love that you are rocking a very summer color in the fall in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love the concept of your blog! I'm definitely inspired to thrift more and find some good deals at Goodwill. And secondly, I love this outfit, especially the pants! Always been a huge advocate of the colored jean trend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colored jeans. So far, I only have white and red...but am on the hunt for other colors. I also love chambray shirts. Yours is right on trend as the studded ones are very popular now. This is a cute outfit!

    Margaret @ Live Like No One Else

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is fab. You look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete