December 28, 2012

A Beauty in Blue



Dress & Belt: Charming Charlie $10 (Org. $40-Had $30 Gift Card)
Tights: Old
Booties: Rack Room Shoes $35.00 (With BOGO)
Necklace: Garage Sale $1.00
Earrings: Thrift Store $0.50 
Jacket: St. Vincent de Paul: $5.00
Total Outfit Cost: $51.50

Isn't my sister just adorable in this blue dress? Believe it or not, she used to not like to dress up at all or ever.  Now, she's buying dresses and heels, and I have to say that I am one proud sister! I love that she's becoming more girly like me! Two years ago, I would have never thought I'd ever see her in a dress, wedges, and a bun on top her head! I love it. What do yall think of her outfit?


2 comments:

  1. Haha my sister is the same way! Except...she hasn't made it to her "two years later stage" yet. There's hope! One day she'll wear blue dresses :) Ditto Sarah- love those booties.

    ReplyDelete