December 7, 2012

DIY Christmas Banner


I have been loving these cute triangle banners I have been seeing all over Pinterest lately! So, I decided I would make a Christmas one. I love the way it came out, so I will definitely making more for other holidays and possibly for my wedding too!

 Supplies:
You will also need a sharpie, scissors and a hole puncher.

Step 1: Cut your scrapbook paper into triangles.

Step 2: Cut the burlap into triangles also. (FYI burlap is really hard to cut, so I just made it purposely messy) 

Step 3: Place the scrapbook paper triangle on top of the burlap triangles and punch holes in the two top corners.

Step 4: Run the juke string through the holes and connect all of your triangles.
Step 5: Cut out small circles that will fit in the triangles.
Step 6: Spell out whatever you like on the circles and tape them on your triangles!

1 comment:

  1. great diy banner!!! love that you can use this for other occasions too! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete