December 10, 2012

Holiday Party Outfit #1

Christmas is so soon!  It's exactly 2 weeks away!  So, this week I wanted to show you some holiday party outfits that I put together many from thrift stores, because I think you should SAVE your money on gifts and not worry about spending a fortune to look good for all those family members and friends you haven't seen in a while!

This outfit is SO simple! Just put on your favorite LBD (little black dress), throw on some tights and a cardigan, and belt it! I'm pretty sure everyone has these items in their closet, but if not, just head on over to your local thrift store where I bet you could find em'!
Dress: Plato's Closet $6.99
Cardigan: Goodwill $3.49
Belt: TJ Maxx Clearance $0.70 (yepp, you read that right!)
Tights: Old
Booties: Rack Room Shoes BOGO $35.00 
Total Outfit Cost: $46.18

I'll have two more looks for ya this week, so be sure to stick around! :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, Danielle! Love the shoes.

    Nicole
    sequinedpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all this selection of outfits! you look fabulous!
    african lace fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress. awesome color and design. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete