December 6, 2012

Better late than never, right?

Forever 21 Dress: Garage Sale $1.00
Shirt: Old
Leggings: WH|BM Outlet $10.00
Boot Socks: Payless Shoe Source $4.00
Boots: $40.00
Total Outfit Cost: $55.00

This is what I wore on Thanksgiving... yeah I know that was 3 weeks ago. But hey, I'm finally getting along to posting this outfit!  Last time I wore this dress (here), I kept it simple with just the boots, but it was a little too chilly for all that.  So, I added some layers underneath and brought this dress from fall... to chilly fall? Yeah, it's still just not winter.  I'm not sure I even know what winter actually is here in Louisiana.

1 comment:

  1. We're in the same boat here in Tx...we were in the 80's last week! Hard to get into the Christmas spirit while wearing shorts. :) Love that you got that dress for $1!!!

    ReplyDelete