June 30, 2015
june closet additions
1. Old Navy Boyfriend Maternity Jeans: ThredUp $13
Well it's official, my jeans no longer fit. I've tried the whole Belly Band deal, but it just wasn't comfortable. I figured it's inevitable that I'm going to need maternity jeans, so why not go ahead and take the plunge?
2. Gap Cardigan: Bargain World Thrift Store $2.50
3. Ya Tank: Bargain World Thrift Store $1
4. Forever 21 Maxi dress: $18 - 40% off + free shipping = $12
Wore it once, washed it, went to wear it again and even though I didn't dry it in the dryer, it shrunk in the front and looked all weird. Total fail. It's already been sold to Plato's Closet.
5. Old Navy dress: (on sale) $15
This is the same dress I have in black. This time I sized up in order to fit my growing belly.
6. Gap Low Panel Maternity Jeans: ThredUp $16
7. Old Navy Maternity Shorts: $30 - 40% off = $18
8. Mossimo Dress: Bargain World Thrift Store $6
Total Spent $83.50 - Total Sold on Poshmark $6 = $77.50
Total spent this year: $250.50
*Note: I made $100 selling clothes at Plato's Closet and Style Encore this past weekend but I'm not including it in my budget because I'm going to try to use that money to buy new clothes for my husband (best wife award?). He (intentionally) has gained 10-15 lbs in the past few months and oh man is he in need of some new clothes. His pants are all too tight and his tight shirts make him look like a meat head! Lol!
*Another note: Sign up for ThredUp here and we each get $10 to spend!