Cardigan: Garage Sale $1.00
Lace Top: Forever 21 Old
Limited Jeans: Goodwill $4.99
Booties: JustFab.com $20.00 (first pair is 1/2 off)
Vintage Necklace: Given to me
Bracelet: Thrift Store $1.50
Betsy Johnson Watch: Dillards $20.00
Earrings: Thrift Sore $0.50
Total Outfit Cost: $47.99
Jonna from Everything But Ordinary nominated me for the Liebster award!
Ok ok... So I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by a few other lovely blogger ladies in the past few weeks, I've just been too lazy to go through with it. But today I am, here's how it goes...
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator asked.
3. You (the nominee) come up with 11 new nominees (no tag backs) and 11 questions for your nominees to answer. Nominees should have less than 200 followers and should link back to you on their Liebster blog post.
4. Lastly, be sure to actually let the nominees know they've been nominated.
Here are 11 random facts about myself:
1. When someone is trying to figure out who's lying and it's not me, I seriously cant help but smile really big so then they all think it's me!
2. I worked in Disney World in the fall of 2011.
3. No, I wasn't Cinderella or Rapunzel, but once a week I was told I should be... Take that Disney casting!
4. My natural hair color is dishwater blonde. Ew.
5. I'm getting married on July 20th of this year (183 days away eek!!)
6. I am currently craving a ginormous Chinese buffet right now due to fasting today.
7. I am addicted to Chapstick.
8. My guilty pleasure tv shows include Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Toddlers and Tiaras, and of course Dance Moms.
9. I am the only child within my mom and dad, but I have 3 siblings.
10. I competed in dance from the age of 6 to 17 and I miss it terribly.
11. I'm graduating college in May, and I went through all of college FOR FREE thanks to scholarships and pell grants.
Here are the questions Jonna asked her nominees:
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a dance teacher. I'm hoping that will come true when the fiancé and I move to his hometown this summer :)
2. Be Honest. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm gonna guess around 25... I'm not at my apartment right now
3. Ocean or Mountains?
4. If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be?
I really just don't know... I'm just happy to be me :)
5.What is your favorite season and why?
Summer! I love the heat!
6. What habit(s) do you need to stop? Peeling my nails! It looks so gross when showing off my engagement ring when I have short nasty nails :(
7. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmassssss. My family is huge and I love getting to see them all together at the Christmas parties :)
8. What is your favorite zoo animal?
The sea otters, duh
9. Are you a hat person?
I suppose so, I love my fedora but I don't wear it enough. My mom tells me I'm a hat person, does that count?
10. What is your favorite T.V. show?
Pretty Little Liars... Gahh SO addicting. I hope it never ends. I hope we never find out who A is!
11.Roller-coasters. Love or hate?
I haven't rode very many, but I LOVE the Rock-N-Roller Coaster in Disney's Hollywood Studios.
And I'm going to skip rules 3 and 4 because all of the ladies that I would nominate have all either been nominated already or have nominated me... I'm such a rebel breaking half the rules...