May 15, 2013

coral and lace

coralandlace

coralandlace2
Lace Top: Forever 21 Old
Skirt: Target $6 (clearance)
Necklace: Versona, Gift carded
 Born Concept Wedges: TJ Maxx $50
Total Outfit Cost: $56

I know what you're thinking.. yesterday I passed up those wedges at $20, but today I'm wearing $50 wedges... hmm.  Well last summer, I found these wedges at TJ Maxx and they were THE most comfortable wedges I have ever stepped in. It was love at first try on.  $50 is high for me, but they're nude and I knew they would match a lot so I'd get a lot of wear out of them.  What I don't think I'll be getting a lot of wear out of is this skirt.  I don't know what else I could wear it with other than a white top. Any suggestions??

Today I'm at my house in Lake Charles being Cinderella, cleaning and unpacking more junk stuff.  Y'all. I'm a hoarder. I have SO much stuff. Ohmygosh. It's never ending. BUT this is the first time in my life that I'll feel like I have enough room for all of my stuff. Filled up my closet? Oh well, I got two more to fill ;) ...actually 4 if you count those linen closets!

Linking up with: Random WednesdayWhat I Wore Wednesday, & Transatlantic Blonde

13 comments:

  1. your skirt is so darling! you have the most wonderful style!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty! coral is gorgeous on you. i think baby blue or cobalt blue would look really cute with this skirt. i love the mix of textures here, with the lace and mesh.

    you are seriously so pretty.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing that same skirt at Target! I really like it, wish I snagged it up on clearance. Maybe you could try another neon with it, like yellow and black accessories?! But I love the way you wore it, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love nude wedges- they go with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt! I would pair it with a black top and black shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! I think a yellow top would be fun too.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE the skirt, Danielle! I think it looks great with the white but you could try color blocking. A teal/aqua or maybe, if you're feeling extra colorful, some neon! :)And 6 bucks? Major score, girl!

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I have actually NO idea on what to wear with what color I just open my trustee "color buddy app". It'll do wonders when you have no clue on matching an outfit. It's like having a personal wardrobe consultant. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous, lady-like outfit! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful outfit! I love that delicate lace top :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit :) Especially the top.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is elegant, classy, and gorgeous!! I love the skirt with the lace shirt, and your sandals are pretty!

    http://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely adorable. We have a Versona here, too...it's definitely one of my favorite places to go!! My mother insists on going there every time she's in town to visit, too. :) They have such great deals! The floral heels I'm wearing in my latest post were purchased there for $5.99.

    ReplyDelete