I can't believe that in less than 5 days I will be Mrs. Wallace. I get to marry my best friend in the entire world. The beautiful wedding I've always dreamed of will be here. It's just crazy and so surreal to think about. I just can't wait.
I don't have any time for any outfit posts this week, but I wanted to share with y'all just a few of the DIYs we've made for the wedding! My entire wedding is shabby chic/antique/DIY. I'm so ready to go decorate the hall on Friday!
1. All of the wedding party will be doing the toast in the mason jars we made. Us gals will probably drink out of it all night, but I doubt the boys will!
2. I found this old floral box at a thrift store for $2.50! Just a little sprucing up and a little banner, and wa-lah! The perfect card box!
3. At the bottom of our wedding invitation it says "dinner & dancing to follow" so I thought it would be cute to have a sign! Mom and I pulled apart some pallet boards that she got for free, and then she painted it (and how cute is her handwriting!).
4. My mom and stepmom found these little burlap sacks for like 30 cents each I think! My sister wrote on the tags and mom filled them with birdseed there will be a sign that says "to shower the lovebirds" for our exit!
5. I had a lot of excess/old jewelry pieces and all I did was hot glue them on to this wooden W from hobby lobby!
6. I made these signs on picmonkey.com for the reserved tables, and I put them in thrifted frames, of course!