December 23, 2014

making our house a home | christmas 2014

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
IMG_0399
Untitled
IMG_0407
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
IMG_0409
Untitled
Untitled
 
Is Christmas really here?? ALREADY?? As excited as I am, I'm not ready for Christmas to be over! I love all of the time spent with family, good food, good laughs, and beautiful decor! Christmas may be over after this week, but I promise you that my house is staying decorated like this throughout January!

Tonight we are having Christmas with my dad's family, tomorrow with my in-laws, and then Christmas morning with my mom's family. My heart will be so full in the next few days! As we open presents with our families, we need to remember that we have already been given the greatest gift of all- our savoir, Jesus Christ! We can't forget that HE is the REASON for SEASON! Merry Christmas All!! 

6 comments:

  1. Your house looks beautiful! Enjoy your Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your Christmas decorations! Seriously all that garland, it's beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree look absolutely amazing! I love it! I hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I especially love the turquoise vase on your kitchen table with the berry sprigs... turquoise and red are so good together. :) Happy Christmas. I hope that all of your celebrations are lovely! :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is so lovely and I just adore all the ribbins! Merry Christmas!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks beautiful Danielle! I'm especially loving your mantle! Your house looks like something from a catalog! Did you happen to find any of those decorations from Goodwill? haha

    ReplyDelete