December 2, 2014

short sleeves in december & firmoo glasses

saturday style
casual scarf and chucks outfit
American Eagle Shirt: Goodwill $3.50 [similar]
Scarf: Target (clearance) $3 [similar]
Gap Jeans: Plato's Closet $12 [similar]
Chucks: Gifted [here]
Glasses: c/o Firmoo [here]
Total Outfit Cost: $18.50
 A couple weeks ago Firmoo reached out to me and asked me to write a review on a pair of their glasses.  I was super excited, and of course said yes!  Firmoo is an online glasses company that I wouldn't have known about if it wasn't for blogging.  I've seen quite a few bloggers write reviews for them before, and now I'm getting the chance to!

firmoo glasses

Last time I got new glasses (about a year and a half ago) I went to almost every place in town that sold glasses.  It seriously took me like 2 months to pick out the perfect pair.  So now when I was going to have to pick out a pair of glasses online, I didn't know how in the world I was going to make a decision!  On Firmoo's website, you can upload a picture of yourself and virtually try on glasses, but I was lazy and didn't.  Instead, I knew I loved the pair of glasses I currently wear, so I just picked out a similar shape.

Placing my order was super easy.  It said that it would take approximately 2 weeks for them to process my order. That seemed about normal and the same as if I would have ordered glasses from my eye doctor.  Then the next day I got an email that my order had shipped!  So in only 3 days, my glasses arrived in my mailbox!

For such a great price for a pair of frames (these are only $39), they are really really good quality. My current glasses are Gucci and are much much more expensive, and I honestly don't see any difference in the quality of them.  I think Firmoo is a awesome company that provides great glasses at a great price, but I can't say that I'd order glasses online again.  I'm super picky with glasses (hence it taking me 2 months to pick out my last pair), so I like to see what they look like on before purchasing them.  I have a wide face so it's hard to find glasses that fit right.  These glasses fit pretty good, other than the arms are too long so they poke out behind my ears to I can't wear them and lean my head up against the couch.  So if you don't mind ordering your glasses online, I do highly recommend checking out Firmoo! Right now they are offering your first pair of frames for free- see here!
Disclaimer: I was provided these glasses free in exchange for a review, but as always, all opinions are my own. Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Those glasses are so cute on you! I love the gray and coral together, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These glasses are cute! :) Love that it is so warm there haha. KS keeps going back and forth between highs of 32 and highs of 60. It's ridiculous. XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was literally going to comment on the same two things that Laura did ^^ (your glasses look great on you, and I love gray + coral together!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glasses look adorable on you! The shape is perfect and I love the frame design. I am SUPER jealous of your short sleeves. I haven't left the house without at least two layers on since we got here. Brr! Enjoy it for as long as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these glasses look fabulous on you! and that scarf is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit! And your new pair of glasses really go well with it. Oh well, the eyeglass is really lovely, so I guess it will complement most of your getup. Anyway, thanks for sharing your OOTD, and have a nice day!

    Jacquelyn Hart @ Find Clarity Vision

    ReplyDelete