December 1, 2014

comfy work chic

mustard-and-leopard
LBD-fall-outfit
Dress: Old Navy  c/o coohpons.com [similar]
Cardigan: Zara $10 [similar]
Lauren Conrad Booties: Kohl's, gifted [here]
Scarf: Ebay $15
Total Outfit Cost: $25

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I couldn't get off work the day before and after Thanksgiving, so I wasn't able to go hunting with Larry and his side of the family like normal for Thanksgiving. So for the first time in 4 years I got to spend Thanksgiving with my family! It was so nice to get together with everyone. Since I moved 2 hours away, I don't get much time with everyone anymore. I'm happy that I'll get to see everyone again in just a few weeks for Christmas! Spending time with family is really the best part of the holidays... and the food, we can't forget the food ;)

I actually wore this outfit about a month or so ago now, but somehow I never got around to posting it. I'm still quite in love with this black dress. It's SO comfy, yet it's totally dressy enough for work. I feel like that's how most of my closet goes now-a-days. I'm going to call it comfy work chic haha. 

9 comments:

  1. Month, shmonth. I'm just glad you decided to share this outfit with us! I really like the black, mustard, and leopard together! Those booties are pretty stellar, too. How do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I've. Even repeating a lot of outfits and they day I post I'll often repeat because I like them so much. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is every single one of your outfits Pinterest worthy? Does Larry bring back game for you to stow away in the freezer for the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit, so cute! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Happy Thanksgiving! - I never would have thought to pair mustard with leopard print... love it! XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the combination of mustard, black, and leopard, and you executed it wonderfully!! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving and got to see your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle, I LOVE this outfit on you! Like one of my very favorites. Just a classy, perfect combination of a little black dress, mustard cardi, and leopard. Love love love! Oh, and how did you score a Zara cardigan for just $10??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another brilliant way to style our friendship dress, this is perfect! Thanks! I enjoyed seeing your Thanksgiving pics on insta, looks like it was a fun day!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete