December 31, 2014

favorite outfits of 2014

2014 favorites 1
hot n cold |snow-bo | my favorite casual outfit | smitten
2014 favorite outfits 2
pinspired style: mustard scarf | that's so 70's | my new favorite outfit | wind blown
2014 favorite outfits 4
one year | a good week aheadgreen + leopard | a neglected favorite
2014 favorite outfits 5
a whim the perfect LBDtrick or treat
2014 favorite outfits 6
all new favoritescoral blazerblanket scarf tipsrefreshed

When I was scrolling through my archives to pick my favorites, it wasn't hard at all. All of these outfits stuck out to me because I remember feeling completely confident in them, like I could take on the world (ok maybe not the world, but for sure the day). If I had to pick my favorite outfit of the year it would be a close tie with 'all new favorites,' 'trick or treat,' and 'my new favorite outfit.' Which is your favorite? 

11 comments:

  1. Ooh I love them all! An outfit that makes me feel comfortable and confident at the same time is a winner for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Coral Blazer, That's So '70's, Hot n' Cold, & Smitten are my favorites! Happy New Year! :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. my absolute favorite is the LBD with the coral, leopard, and yellow. so many good looks this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many of these outfits, but oh my gosh, I NEED that leopard blazer! Seriously, so adorable! Hope you have a great 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Happy New Year!! Hope it is off to a wonderful start for you and Larry.

    I love outfit recap posts, and yours is a beaut. All good looks, but I have to say "Smitten", "Good Week Ahead", and "A Whim" (I think I love that blouse!) are my faves. Thanks for sharing!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle thanks so much for sharing your outfits with us! As a new goodwill addict of only about 6 months I love to look and see what great pieces you have found there. Your blog gives me great outfit ideas. Thanks for all the time you put into the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO smitten with your flared jeans! I just got a pair of high-waisted flares from Old Navy a couple of months ago, and they are so much fun to wear! I've also been watching copious amounts of That 70s Show on Netflix, and find myself constantly inspired by some of the fashion on the show (I KNOW - some of it is so bad, but I actually really like a lot of it, haha!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE all the looks you picked out (and your reasoning). I really like every outfit in the top row but "my new favorite outfit" is still hanging on as my all-time favorite of yours! Thanks for sharing it on my blog this past year for Fashion Week - happy new year!!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I absolutely love your style--in fact, when I get back to my computer, I need to go through your archives and pin a bunch of stuff! You chose great outfits here. My favorite is the mustard scarf one. For some reason, I feel a great desire to repeat it asap! I must really like black and mustard together. Close runners up:a good week ahead and my favorite casual outfit because that's my favorite thing to wear too! Happy new year lady!

    ReplyDelete