August 14, 2015

bustin out

coral striped dress

chambray tied over maxi dress
Dress: Groopdealz $20
Button up: Forever 21 $20
Sandals: Rack Room Shoes $25
Total Outfit Cost: $65
  
This is probably my favorite outfit I've worn that shows off my bump! Unfortunately I may not be able to wear it again or anything like it without a new chambray button up. I was busting out of this one the whole day. It wouldn't be so bad if the buttons were regular buttons, but they're snaps. I would breathe too hard at work and would have to hurry and snap it back! 

I could've also titled this outfit "how to accentuate a small bump." Apparently horizontal stripes is #1 for making a small bump look not so small. #2 is knotting your shirt right above the bump. #3 bust out your shirt all day.. ok kidding. Be smarter than me and wear a shirt that actually fits. :) 

*bump status: 18 weeks

5 comments: