August 14, 2015

bustin out

coral striped dress

chambray tied over maxi dress
Dress: Groopdealz $20
Button up: Forever 21 $20
Sandals: Rack Room Shoes $25
Total Outfit Cost: $65
  
This is probably my favorite outfit I've worn that shows off my bump! Unfortunately I may not be able to wear it again or anything like it without a new chambray button up. I was busting out of this one the whole day. It wouldn't be so bad if the buttons were regular buttons, but they're snaps. I would breathe too hard at work and would have to hurry and snap it back! 

I could've also titled this outfit "how to accentuate a small bump." Apparently horizontal stripes is #1 for making a small bump look not so small. #2 is knotting your shirt right above the bump. #3 bust out your shirt all day.. ok kidding. Be smarter than me and wear a shirt that actually fits. :) 

*bump status: 18 weeks

4 comments:

  1. hehe you are so funny! This is adorable. At least you can never actually have too many chambray button ups. :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at this title because I'm not even preggo and that's my button up anthem. You look adorable! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah oh my gosh, I'm just picturing you getting frustrated with those snap buttons! This outfit is ADORABLE! Your dress highlights the bump perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Danielle! I love that little bump!!!

    ReplyDelete