July 22, 2015

16 weeks / 4 months

16 WEEKS 2

Ok so this week's picture is a total fail! You can barely see my number or my bump! 

How far along? 16  weeks +  2 days

Baby is the size of a: Avocado

Total weight gain: Idk! Apparently my scale is wrong compared to the scale at the doctor's office. They said that I've gained 5 lbs since my last appointment 4 weeks ago. So am I supposed to start over from that number and go up from there? 

Maternity clothes? Bottoms only. 

Sleep: Getting better! My back is still hurting in my sleep but not as bad and as often.

Best moment this week: Sooo I think I may have felt my first flutters on Monday night! I was laying on the couch and Larry was sitting next to me as we watched The Bachelorette and I'm pretty sure that's what it was. It happened again at around the same time on Tuesday night too.

Miss Anything? Can't think of anything this week!

Cravings: None.

Symptoms: Lots of indigestion at night. Sometimes it's so bad it makes me nauseated. So goodbye morning sickness, hello night sickness? Also this week I've noticed that all of a sudden I am widening. My hips are huge! Even my athletic shorts/pants are too tight! Sooo weird. Not something I was expecting to happen! My mom says that this is a sign that baby is a girl. My acne has been bad this week too. My co-worker says that "girls steal your beauty" so we have yet another sign of a baby girl!

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of this baby!


And since this week's picture sucks, here is a better representation of the bump. I woke up Friday morning and suddenly I finally look pregnant!

3 comments:

  1. Your mirror selfie is adorable! I love how happy you look. One of my co-workers loved the fluttery feeling. She said you all of the sudden feel it and it really feels like butterflies. She did the same thing too. All of the sudden one day she came to work and looked preggo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean we can't see your bump or the number?? I see them both just fine! It's crazy to me that you're four months along and your bump is just starting to grow. If it wasn't for strange symptoms, would women ever know they were pregnant for the first few months??

    ReplyDelete