July 30, 2015

drafted

orange dress + chambray

eyelet dress
Old Navy Dress: Goodwill $6
Chambray: Forever 21 $20
Sandals: Target (bogo $15)
Total Outfit Cost: $41

This outfit has been sitting in my drafts for a couple weeks now- oops! I wore this at 10 weeks pregnant, and I remember feeling so me and so confident in this outfit. Though I didn't have a bump at all yet, I was bloated and my pants were getting tight. This outfit was a comfy alternative to my too tight pants and made me feel good again. 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with everything about this outfit, the color orange, those cute sandals, the tied chambray, and your hair. On point as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is adorable, I can see why you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute outfit, I can't believe that you kept it from us for this long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some dresses that do hide bloat so well! That's why I love hi-rise shorts and jeans. I can just tuck everything in all nicely haha. I love this outfit so much, very you!

    ReplyDelete