November 11, 2013

black and tan

IMG_8627
Shirt: Ross $5
Michael Kors Skirt: TJ Maxx $25
Tights: Old
Boots: $40
Scarf: Target (clearance) $4
Total Outfit Cost: $74

Happy Monday, Y'all! Are most of you off work? Cause unfortunately I am not. :( I actually had only a one day weekend because I worked on Saturday, while my lovely husband had a 3 day weekend. I am envious to say the least. I can't wait till the week of thanksgiving. I have off Tuesday till Sunday, and I'll be going to the deer lease to go hunting and relaxing too of course.

Also! Today is my Charlie Poo's 1st birthday! Oh man how I love this little pup. She isn't the smartest or the most behaved (or behaved at all) dog, but she is rambunctious and is full of personality.
 
IMG_8605 IMG_8606 20131110_205043
Can you tell she just loves her birthday t-shirt? Which by the way I got at garage sale for 50 cents ;)

3 comments:

  1. Aww happy birthday pup! Love your outfit, I have been all about black and tan lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit on you! Your skirt is so cute, and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Kors for $25 bucks?? Man good steal! Now if I could find one of his handbags for the same price...I'd be a very happy girl!

    Happy birthday pup!
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete