I FINALLY got my hairs did y'all. (Well actually over a week ago, but I'm finally getting to my pictures from last week.) I hadn't gotten a highlight since the week before the wedding... sooo like mid July. I don't know if y'all had noticed but my roots were terrrrrible.
things only processed blondes understand...
- sitting in the salon for 3+ hours is always totally worth it
- the week after getting your hair done you can't get over the brightness of your blonde
- when your roots are bad you have to avoid wearing your hair certain ways to hide your roots (half up half down is always a no no)
- it's SO annoying when people ask why you're roots are black... people it's just the contrast from the natural dark blonde and the super light blonde that's making my roots look dark!
and lastly my favorite
- the best thing in the world is when someone asks you if your hair is naturally that color