January 22, 2015

winter bright

coral and leopard
coral sweater
Sweater: Express $15 merchandise credit
Scarf: Ebay $15
Jeans: Old Navy gift carded [here]
Boots: JCP (on sale) $45
Total Outfit Cost: $60

So I'm kinda in love with this coral sweater I picked up from Express.  I'm so sad that it doesn't photo well though!  I've really been wanting some baggy, comfy sweaters, and this one was perfect.  I don't normally shop at Express, but Larry had gotten a gift from there that didn't fit, so I returned it and had merchandise credit to spend for him.  I could've been a bad wife and used the whole merch credit for myself, but I sustained!  I ended up finding him a red zip up hoodie. All of their clearance items were an additional 50% off, so I got the hoodie for $15, and had another $15 of merchandise credit to spare. I promise I did look for him something else!  I just didn't see anything he'd like or need.  So, I moseyed myself over to the women's clearance and grabbed a hahandfulf fun stuff to try on!  As soon as I tried on this sweater, I knew it was a keeper.  I also scored a scarf for $7 (you'll see it in my next post)!

16 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! And this outfit :) That coral sweater is so pretty! I hardly ever shop at the Express but this sweater may change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love that coral sweater with the leopard scarf! Looks great paired together. I love Express but it is a bit on the pricey side. I can only shop there when they are having their big sales. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and leopard together! They were meant to be friends;)

    Cheers,
    Joanne
    FabulouslyAverage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love the color of the sweater! I never shop at Express either, but I don't know why - I should! And at least you tried to use the whole gift card on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is gorgeous Danielle! I seriously need to check out Express. I love all the Express tops I've seen on bloggers. I need to get my butt in a store next time they have a sale to try on a bunch tops. Looking lovely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice with the sweater. I love the little zip details and the color looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is so pretty on you! I don't shop much at Express either but lately I've been reading some blogs that feature their items and it's cute.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Using random gift cards and actually finding scores is so awesome!! :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes I feel bad when I'm out at the mall all day shopping for myself so I'll bring back something I know my husband likes (e.g., candy or popcorn) and it makes it all okay. I'm glad you were able to find something for both of you -- and this sweater is such a pretty color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color of this sweatshirt and it works so well with the leopard scarf! Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous color! I love the color on your nails too! Brights are so fun in the winter!

    Alysia Ave

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty sweater! I love the fit and color. I don't shop at express a lot either, but Jim does, so we wind up in there a lot. A lot of it is hit or miss, but they definitely have some really great stuff hiding in there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty sweater! I love the fit and color. I don't shop at express a lot either, but Jim does, so we wind up in there a lot. A lot of it is hit or miss, but they definitely have some really great stuff hiding in there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sweater and scarf combination is so money. You look great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes! The coral and leopard look great together - what a fun, bright color for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sweater! Looks like the perfect length to be cozy. You certainly lucked out on Larry's gift :) love the leopard paired with this color too.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete