Gingham: Target $22
Limited Jeans: Goodwill $4.99
Pearls: Goodwill $3.99
Total Outfit Cost: $70.98
1. I just can't seem to find time to write blog posts anymore, and it makes me really sad.
2. I had an interview today and got called back for a second interview, but I'm not taking it because it's a 100% commission position. Nooo thank you.
3. Larry got a slight promotion and transferred to Lake Charles (where we'll be living) this week, so we're 2 hours away from each other until I graduate (May 18th!!). I'll be seeing him every weekend, but I'm used to seeing him every day, so this is going to be weird! It's been a whole 2 days, and I miss him already.
4. If you follow me on instagram, you know that Larry and I got our first furbaby! Her name is Charlie. She is a poodle-bichon frise mix.. I like to say a poochon. She is super spunky & hyper yet very sweet.
5. I wore this outfit one day last week when Louisiana decided it was going to be cold one last time.
6. This is the last you'll be seeing of these amazing white closet doors!! I know yall have got to be tired of seeing them ha. The year lease ended on my apartment so I'm back at my parents house, commuting until the end of the semester
7. I copycated this outfit, but I can't remember who wore it first! Sorry whoever you are, and if you're reading this, tell me so I can give you credit!
8. Charlie just barked for the first time (at Spencer, fighting over a toy). It was the cutest thing ever. It's like hearing your child say her first word... I'm pathetic, I know.