March 16, 2015

monday funday

red gingham unbuttoned
gingham+gray tee
red gingham casual outfit
Tommy Girl Button Up: Instagram shop $15
American Eagle tee: Goodwill $3.50
Pants: The Limited (50% off + $20 coupon) $20 [here]
Boots: Just Fab $40
Necklace: Charming Charlie $4??
Total Outfit Cost: $82.50

It's Monday! Oh joy! Right?! Well for me it is actually. I'm on the Tuesday to Saturday shift this month which sucks until Monday rolls around and you realize that you don't have to get up for work and you can sleep in as late as you want to. 

So while I prop my feet up on the coffee table and you all are at work, I thought I'd at least provide you with a little humor for your Monday. Ok, so go to Google. Type in pug and any dog breed mix and look at the pictures. Funniest looking dogs in the world! My personal fave is the pug + poodle mix (pugapoo?). Disclaimer: I am so sorry if you have a pug mix of any sort. I am sure he's the cutest dog in the world. Next to my Charlie of course. ;)

But honestly, I'm actually not on the couch today with my feet propped up (I did that yesterday). I have errands to run today! I'll be grocery shopping and bringing Charlie poo to the vet for her yearly shots. I'm praying that she's an angel like she was last year. She didn't even flinch when they gave her the shots! I was such a proud puppy mama!

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, happy Monday! I am totally back at work...but only until Thursday, because I'm in a wedding on Saturday! I totally did the dog thing, I think my favorite is the pug + husky, they are SO cute. I hope you have a good day of running around, I don't mind running errands when I have the time! Cute combo, too!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Mondays off! I think that's probably the best feeling, waking up and realizing you don't have to go to work. Whether it's relaxing for having tons of time for errands, nothing like having the whole day to yourself! I hope Charlie Poo was an angel again at her appointment :)

    I like this casual look on you! The open gingham shirt instead of layered under a sweater is a great idea. I'll need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite part of this outfit is your glasses! They add a fun mix to the patterns you're wearing!

    Thanks for recommending Pug googling. That's how I spent most of my work day today :-)

    Alysia Ave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love your hair, and the gingham in red catches my eye every time you wear it. I recently realized the beauty of wearing button ups like cardigans, and I wondered where my brain has been all this time.

    ReplyDelete