I've seen a few other bloggers (Fran, Nicole, and Alissa) share 10 things that you might not know about them, and I love learning random tidbits about others, so I figured I'd join in too!
10 things you might not know about me:
1. When I was younger, some kid told me I looked like Mary kate and Ashley Olsen and I thought it was the best thing in the world. I used to bring pictures of them to my hairdresser to copy their hair cuts.
2. I never ever ever miss a meal. I religiously eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
3. I'm addicted to and watch WAY too much TV. If I listed all of the shows I watch and record you'd be shocked.
4. My hair is naturally dirty, dishwater blonde. It's ugly. I got my first highlights in the 5th grade and kept getting more and more from then on until I had a head full of pretty blonde locks.
5. I started dancing at the age of 5. I started competing in dance at 6. It's my favorite past time and I miss it more than ever. I fully plan on being a crazy dance mom one day. But my luck I'll either be blessed with all boys or my girl will want to cheer. Lol.
6. My favorite type of food is a close run between Mexican and Greek/Lebanese. Give me everything Mexican or some chicken shawarma and gyros any day and I am one happy girl.
7. I've traveled to 3 countries so far- Spain, Costa Rica, and Jamaica. If I could live in Spain, I would. It was absolutely amazing. I hope to travel there again one day with my hubby.
8. I'm scared to death of spiders. So scared that I can't even kill them or step on them.
9. I was a cat person all my life until we got our toy poodle Dutchess. She was my first puppy love. Then we got our bichon frise, Spencer. Now Larry and I have our own toy poodle, Charlie Poo, and I wonder how people live without dogs.
10. I have 1 sister from my mom and stepdad and 2 brothers and 1 sister from my dad and stepmom. All half but whole in heart. My baby brother and I are 22 1/2 years apart.