March 17, 2015

all thrifted

purple skirt + chambray
chambray and purple skirt
Old Navy Shirt: Garage Sale $1
Banana Republic Skirt: Goodwill $3.50
Booties: Plato's Closet $12
Necklace (that you can't really see): Groopdealz $9
Total Outfit Cost: $25.50

This outfit is comprised of pieces thrifted from my 3 favorite places to thrift shop! 1st- garage sales. I cannot wait for it to be warm outside so people start having lots of garage sales. For me, garage sales are where you really find the real deals. Instead of shirts starting at $3, they start at 25 cents usually! 2nd- Goodwill. I honestly have a love/hate relationship with Goodwill lately. I used to find such great things at the one where I went to college. But now the one where I live sucks! I rarely find things lately. Which is why you've been seeing less thrifted pieces in my outfits for the past year and a half. This skirt was found at a Goodwill in Baton Rouge almost 3 years ago and I'm always hoping to find another like it because I love the way it fits. Lastly, Plato's Closet. At Plato's you may have to sort through all the teeney bopper clothes, but there are totally some diamonds in the rough to find at Plato's! We're actually getting a Style Encore soon which I'm suuuuper excited about. Style Encore is a sister store to Plato's that sells women's brand instead of juniors brands.

Tomorrow I've teamed up with some other bloggers to share our best thrifting tips, so be sure to stop back on by! We'll also be having a thrifted outfits linkup next Thursday March 26th!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you got that top for $1! That's awesome! I've been looking everywhere for a chambray that I love (and that isn't so expensive!)

    ReplyDelete