March 26, 2015

thrifty style link up

turquoise blouse + leopard heels
IMG_0610
thrifted forever 21 blouse
Forever 21 Blouse: Plato's Closet $6
Pants: The Limited: (sale + coupon) $20
Earrings: Forever 21 (sale) $4
Heels: Target (bogo sale) $22
Total Outfit Cost: $52

Hey guys! Last week some other thrifty bloggers and I shared our best thrifting tips. I told y'all to come back today and link up to share y'alls thrifted outfits... welllll I kinda forgot all about the link up today.. oops! Work has been a little crazy this week, so my brain is complete mush by the time I get home.... OK But really, I'm just no good at this whole organized blogging thing. I actually had scheduled a different post this morning and it went live for over an hour and I took it down so I could post the link up today, so if you saw that post and now it's gone, that's why. Sorry!

Anyways! On to the link up! I can't wait to see your thrifted pieces/outfits. I always love seeing what goodies others find at thrift stores whether it's that amazing fossil bag or cute little vintage ring. I thrifted this pretty turquoise blouse from Plato's months ago, but I don't think it's made it's way to the blog yet. I absolutely love the color of it and the pretty gold buttons. It's the perfect work blouse!

Be sure to head on over to all of the co-hosts, Lauren, Jen, Whitney, and Laura's blogs to see their thrifty outfits! 

9 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous blouse, the color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! You look so cute in this outfit. Loving the colors and of course my fave print of all time, LEOPARD! I'm here for all of it. Thanks for hosting the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour on you! Gorgeous!
    So many great thrifted looks in this link up so far too!
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blouse is breathtaking! You styled it perfectly, too - in general I don't like animal print, and I've never liked it on heels before, but in this outfit, it just works!

    https://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha how could you forget about the link up?? Hey at least you had a thrifted item outfit to share! It's pretty rare that we wear outfits that were bought entirely from actual brand stores huh? I love your blouse, it's gorgeous! I thought for sure it was vintage until I saw where you got it. The buttons have that very classic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a linkup! My thrifting has been limited to Poshmark lately, but I've found some items I really like. Maybe I can find an outfit to add... Organized blogging s something I aspire to do. It doesn't happen that often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun linkup! I will have to look out to see if you do it again. :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was definitely a little confused when I came over here to link-up...ha! I know what you mean about your brain being mushy after work and pushing blogging to the back-burner though! This blouse is PERF! I love silky button-ups, they look so profesh, but are somehow more girly/luxe than a regular button-up. What a great thrifted find, fits you perfectly. Great shoes too! I'm so glad I finally have a pair of leopard pumps too, gonna go copy all your outfits with these shoes now! :)

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty blouse, Danielle! You look great in mint, and I always love how it pops out against black :)

    ReplyDelete