March 3, 2015

is it spring yet?

forever 21 dress
blue printed dress
printed dress + booties
Dress: Forever 21 (sale + bogo) $11 [here]
Necklace: Forever 21 $6
Booties: Plato's Closet $12 [here]
Total Outfit Cost: $29

Oh hey, haven't posted an outfit in a while... whoops! 

A couple weekends ago we had some beautiful warm weather here. I was able to sport my bare legs for the first time in weeks. I thought maybe just maybe spring would be here soon. Too bad I was wrong! Winter came back again, then left again, then it's supposed to be coming back later on in the week. Grrrrrr. See last year I was ok with the winter hanging around a bit. This year, I just can't wait until spring! I'm ready for open toes, florals, bright colors, and bikinis. For now I guess I'll just be dreaming.

dress last seen [here]

10 comments:

  1. Have you seen the forecast for this week? We're supposed to get some great weather this weekend, hopefully you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $29 that is AWESOME!!Love the booties with this dress. So cute!

    Mallory
    -www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wishing for spring here. This outfit is super cute with your booties too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your cute hair, and this dress is great. I haven't been crazy about wearing tights this year, I just don't know why. I've been wearing pants a lot more often, instead of skirts/dresses. But I'm missing all my skirts! Can't wait for bare legs either!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh can you get any cuter?? I absolutely love your hair like that! I can't even imagine sporting bare legs. I'd even be happy to not have to wear thermal pants under everything! This dress is so pretty and I'm loving it with your booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha spring is a far off dream here too, but I LOVE this look on you, that dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this dress! it looks so good on you! I like the booties paired with it as well, such a winning combo.

    Alysia Ave

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are slated for 5-8 inches of snow today, which will ice over because it's not supposed to creep past the single digits tomorrow. I feel ya. In happier news, I LOVE your hair. You need to start making some YouTube tutorials ASAP. Include your hairdressing sister in some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I'm super excited for bare legs!! Also...your hair is flawless. I want my hair to grow out so fast so I can start curling it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks great! I love how you styled it! We're having chilly weather here again. Typical March.

    ReplyDelete