March 10, 2015

these are a few of my favorite things

stripes and leopard
leopard scarf + striped dress
Dress: Old Navy  $15 Christmas money [here]
Scarf: ebay $15
Boots: Just Fab $40
Total Outfit Cost: $55

Tell me you sang my title. You did, right?
 
Some of my favorite things:
-stripes, of course
=leopard, duh
-stripes + leopard together
-these boots

So let me tell you a long drawn out story about these boots. I bought a pair of boots from JustFab.com for my mom for Christmas. She loved them and said I picked out the perfect pair. Unfortunately they were a half size too big. So we sent them back. Then after weeks of waiting on the right size to come in, I get an email that they sold out of the right size. Ugh. You could have told me that weeks ago. So then a few more weeks go by of my mom trying to pick out another pair of boots, and she picks out these you see here. She got these in and loved these too, but now this time, these were too small! Wahhh. So yet again I have my mom pick out another pair of boots. This time no luck finding any she liked. 

Then a couple weeks ago I was at Target and picked up these boots and a gray pair (that aren't online any more) for my mom for $12 each. Yes EACH! It turned out to be a win-win situation because my mom ended up with two pair of boots, and I got to keep these!




6 comments:

  1. You look great and yay a for new boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is perfect! So question for you that I hope you don't mind me asking- what size do you get at ON so your dress is fitted but not super tight/clingy/rides up on you? Like the black dress that we both have, I think I got an XS, which is alright, unless I eat like anything and then it's game over. I love this dress but I'm worried it would be uncomfy.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress on you every time you wear it! And paired with leopard is just perfection right there. $12 for boots is an amazing deal! I'm glad everything worked out with them after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a JCrew thrifted dress just like that and I wore it until it was stained and ragged. Do you know if yours is still available at Old Navy? If so, I need to track me one down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, I literally wore an outfit JUST like this the other day - SO COMFORTABLE! I don't know what I'd do without all my striped dresses and my leopard scarf :)

    ReplyDelete