September 24, 2013

four eyes

IMG_8136IMG_8141
Shirt: H&M $5
Banana Republic Skirt: Goodwill $3.49 [similar]
Necklace: Garage Sale $1 [similar]
Charlotte Russe Heels: Goodwill $3.49
Total Outfit Cost: $12.98
(what what! my cheapest outfit in a while!)

So after a long search for new glasses, I finally found some! Usually when I get new glasses, I just like them, and I just wear them when I'm running late in the morning or when my eyes need a break from my contacts. But these new glasses, I love. I love them so much I want to wear them all the time!
And please, by all means, just pretend you don't see all those creases in my skirt! I take my outfit pictures after a long day at work. 

9 comments:

  1. Where are your new glasses from?! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses are adorable! I really have always wanted to wear them... I even bought a fake pair from Claire's just to make myself feel better. The purple skirt and stripes are also an adorable combination, and perfect for the office!

    Callie @ Coffee and Cardigans
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new glasses! I was the same way when I got new ones that I finally loved. Now I feel like I actually plan outfits around styling my glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new glasses! I was the same way when I got new ones that I finally loved. Now I feel like I actually plan outfits around styling my glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of your skirt!! So cute and I love those cute glasses! I would wear them all of the time if my glasses were that cute. I always feel like I can see WAY better with my contacts, so I rarely wear my glasses during the day. I wish I could wear them more though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those glasses look seriously adorable on you! You should definitely wear them more! Your gold chain necklace is perfect for that top. So simple and classy but so beautiful! Loving this look on you!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the same with my glasses, but those are adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous are you!? I love this look and the new glasses!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the bright pop of your skirt against the stripes! and your glasses are super hip. cute mama!

    ReplyDelete