September 11, 2013

sista sista style

IMG_8078 IMG_8067 IMG_8074 IMG_8066
Me- Jean Jacket: Old Navy, gift carded | Dress: old, don't remember | Booties: JustFab.com $20 (first pair is 1/2 off) | Earrings: Apricot Lane, gift carded
Total Outfit Cost: $20
Sista- Blouse: Kohl's $16 | Kapris: Goodwill $3.49 | Wedges & Jewelry: borrowed from me 
Total Outfit Cost: $19.49

This girl right here is my sister and my best friend. I've missed her SO much now that I live 2 1/2 hours away. Luckily she was able to come spend the weekend with me! She graduates from high school this year and she's checking into a beauty school out here, and that makes me soooo happy! I'm really hoping she chooses to go to it so we get to spend more time together. :)

6 comments:

  1. Your sister is in high school?? I would have thought she was older! Then again, I can't see her eyes haha.

    How do you get all your Goodwill clothes for $3.49? All the Goodwill stores in my area charge 5.99-7.99 for pants and capris. So unfair.

    I love your outfit! Nothing like a white dress and booties. Adorable girl!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, these are both adorable. Great post, love. If you get a moment, I have two new looks I'd love to hear your thoughts on. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your looks!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look great! It would be so great for you if she went to school near you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look great! It would be so great for you if she went to school near you!

    ReplyDelete