September 27, 2013

pink + green

IMG_8173 IMG_8164
Old Navy Blouse: c/o Chippmunk
Old Navy Pants: c/o Chippmunk
Necklace: eBay $9
BCBG Flats: Marshall's (clearnace) $25
Total Outfit Cost: $34
Remember when y'all were so kind and voted for me to win one of Chippmunk's expert shopper contest for this outfit, and then I found out I won? Well I finally spent my gift card that Chippmunk sent me! I got an email from Old Navy, and the model had on this same shirt and pants, and I knew I HAD to have this outfit! I had it waiting in my shopping cart online when my gift card in! I also got two sweaters with my gift card (this one and this one) that I am SOOO anxious to wear, but I'm just waiting on this dang Louisiana weather to cool down at least a little!

11 comments:

  1. i've been debating on whether or not i want a pair of olive pants. you've convinced me that i do! also, your experience with chippmunk makes me want to enter more insta outfit contests. they (chippmunk and others) comment on my photos sometimes, but i've never actually entered. now i know it's super legit!

    love this look. old navy has stepped up their game!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable combination! LOVE your glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love this outfit. I ordered the same pants, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them because the pockets poof a little and it's slightly big on the waist. Go figure the pants sold out before I got them. Gotta remember to order two different sizes next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I definitely have to wear my light pink sweater with my jeans (when it decides to get cold). Great outfit!
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good find on those olive pants! I clicked on your link but they only have size 20 left. Bummer!

    I love this color and texture contrast girly!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit so so much!!!! the pink + olive green in the most perfect color combination :) and your glasses- amazing!

    <3 Jenna Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo guuuurl! (I said that like it's spelled...very Oprah-esque) hahaI love these colors together! It's a perfect contrast of the light and flowy with the dark and military. And I am loving your glasses, girl! Very nerdy chic! They're fab-u-lous! (now that's definitely Oprah) ;)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors together. The added bling is perfect touch!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear! you always give positive vibe on every outfit you wear, I just love that <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this outfit! That blouse and those pants are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete