September 25, 2013

my version of fall

IMG_8154 IMG_8152
Dress: Apricot Lane, gift carded
Cardigan: Old
Booties: Just Fab $20 
Earrings: Apricot Lane, gift carded
Bracelet: JC Penney $2
Total Outfit Cost: $22

This is what I wore on the first day of fall, and guess what, it actually felt like fall over here in the deep south! Yeah.. it didn't last long though, it's already pretty hot again.  But Sunday morning I walked outside to let Charlie out and it felt amazing! It was just a little chilly. So this is my version of a fall outfit: a light dress with a cardigan and booties! I'm lovin' it. 

11 comments:

  1. A good pair of ankle boots makes anything feel like fall. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! you look so ready to play in the leaves and drink something with pumpkin syrup. still getting over how cute those glasses are!

    xo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering when the appropriate time to bust out the booties is... is it the official first day of fall? When the temperatures start to drop? I think this is the perfect fall outfit, and have had an outfit just like this on the back burner for a while now. Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saaaame here. It felt like (almost) fall on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.. then Tuesday came along and ruined it all. Love that dress though, and your specs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those booties! Perfect with this dress!
    xoxo,
    Lauren from Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the dress! It's still pretty warm here in KS, but we're known for getting all 4 seasons in a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I wish booties didn't make my legs look stumpy, you're rocking them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress! Very cute and fall ish outfit : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect Fall outfit with the booties and cardigan over that cute dress!! You look so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh you are on a roll, girl! I am loving all of your outfits this week! I'm going to steal them for inspiration...as usual ;)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete