January 22, 2014

my favorite casual outfit

IMG_9030
Shirt: Walmar $12
Leggings: Target $12
Boots: $40
Necklace: Hodge Podge Thrift Store $3
Total Outfit Cost: $68

I swear I love these leggings more and more each time I wear them

Back in the ole Myspace days, remember when you used to post and answer surveys? I'll admit, other than posting countless pictures and playing with my page layout, answering surveys was one of my favorite things about Myspace. Last week, Nicole answered eleven questions about herself and posted eleven questions for everyone else to answer. It felt like Myspace all over again, except Nicole's questions were way harder than "who was the last person you kissed?" I think I'm supposed to come up with 11 questions for other's to answer, but I really like Nicole's and think you should go ahead and answer them. Plus, I'm feeling too lazy for all that. ;)


1. What is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling stressed?
     Dance. In high school (cause ya know, those are like the hardest years, ever) I'd walk into the dance studio, and all my cares and worries were completely gone. I still dance when I'm stressed, just now it's in my living room.

2. It's 2014. What invention are you still waiting for them to come out with?
    Time travel.

3. You're in control of the thermostat--at what temperature do you set it?
     73

4. If you could go back and say something to yourself, what would you say and what age would you say it to?
    Hmmm.. I really don't know.
 
5. What toppings are on your perfect pizza?
     Canadian bacon (though we all know that's just a fancy name for ham) and pineapple!

6. What was the first book that changed your life? 
      The Bible. I never actually understood why, until I actualy opened it up and began to read it. 

7. What actor/actress would play you in the movie of your life?
    Oh that's a tough one, hmmm Rachel McAdams. She can play anyone.

8. List three things you want to accomplish in the next five years:
     1. Become a mother
     2. Get promoted
     3. Learn to make my bed everyday

9. What's the last show you binge-watched?
     Law & Order and Lost. Netflix binge watching is kind-of my thing.

10. What drink or food item is your go-to guilty pleasure?
       Drink- Coffee, Food- freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (with milk, duh)

11. Do you feel that your current age fits you?
      Hmm, well at times I don't quite feel my age and others I feel way older- ha. 

8 comments:

  1. What brand shirt is that from Walmart?! I need one! Perfect for hiding my post baby tummy and nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't handle your cuteness! Those leggings are such a fun print. Every time they air a Law & Order SVU marathon it's like they're asking me to binge watch. How can I say no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit. Super cute :)

    come check out my latest post,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2014/01/galaxy-nail-art-manicure.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love those leggings!!! I danced when I was younger too! It always made stress go away! I miss it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is perfect! I love it - such a great casual look! And you're right, MySpace was really only good for pretending to be a web designer and filling out surveys haha

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite outfits of yours. A co-worker of mine has those leggings and I've always regretted not having the, and now I'm regretting it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so effortlessly pretty here! I think black is definitely your color. You just wear it so well oh my goodness.

    I too am a Netflix binge watcher. The last show I watched all at once was Scandal and man am I in trouble. That is seriously my new favorite show. If you haven't watched it yet, you MUST! During another cuddly day with your puppy and a big cup of joe.

    ReplyDelete