January 28, 2014

snow-bo

IMG_9105 IMG_9104
Plaid Dress: Forever 21 $25
Cardigan: Gifted from Sista
Scarf: Cotton On, gifted
Fleece lined leggings: Gifted
Boots: $40
Hat: Gifted
Total Outfit Cost: $65

Today was supposed to be a snow day, and friends...how does one dress to play in the snow?? Help a southern out!  I feel like the bulk of this outfit looks like a hobo, but I guess I would be one chic hobo haha! I don't know if I would have normally thought to pair plaid and aztec together, but I was wearing this dress on Christmas when my sister gave me this sweater. I was absolutely in love with the sweater, so when I got cold that day, naturally it was the very first thing I grabbed. To my surprise, it didn't look too bad together! 

Unfortunately we haven't gotten any snow yet today, just sleet. I definitely keep going outside to check. No such luck. We aren't even getting as much sleet as we did on Friday. Northern friends, send me your snow!
IMG_9110

10 comments:

  1. Guess you just have to come visit us up north :)

    And could you BE anymore adorable? I argue no. Sista friend has good taste. I'm loving that cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought to pair these two prints together either! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it typically snow in your area this time of year? I can't imagine what that would be like since I've seen the snow during visits to Tahoe when I was growing up. You look insanely cozy. I wish I could be wearing flannel and leggings right now instead of jeans and this stupid tie-dye shirt! Stay cute and cozy my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, come to Canada. I'll give you our snow! I am loving that cardigan! And gifted too, nice! Happy Tuesday!

    Silver
    A Silver Snapshot
    asilversnapshot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beyond super cute! The mixed prints look so good! Very casual chic! Love it!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I have a similar cardigan (black with white) and I never would have thought to put it with plaid, but it looks so cute.

    Elizabeth
    www.petticoatsandpigtails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute! I'll get right on packing up some snow to send down for you haha we have WAYYYY more than I'd like!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It finally snowed in SC! The whole state is shut down...no one knows what to do with winter. I've been playing in it with the little girl in the apartment below ours, her mom, and my dog because no one else is nearly as excited as I am about it.

    PS I love this outfit. It looks all cozy and chic and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater over the plaid! You have such great style!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete