January 23, 2014

ice pellets

IMG_9048
Sweater: Christmas gift
Chambray: Bargain World Thrift Store $2
Pants: Old Navy $26
Boots: $40
Total Outfit Cost: $68
So y'all, there's talk of snow freezing here in Louisiana tomorrow. Yeah, this girl doesn't believe it.  My weather app said there'd be ice pellets, and it showed little snow flakes. They even closed school in my area. And I have to call our emergency hotline in the morning to see if I have to go to work or not. As much as I would LOVE to lay in my pajamas on my couch in front the fireplace watching Netflix all day, I just don't think it's gonna happen. I'll let y'all know though. 

2 comments:

  1. This cardigan is amazing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever bought this gift for you has GOOD taste (in humans and sweaters)!

    ReplyDelete