January 10, 2014

purple & navy

IMG_9022 IMG_9021


Shirt: Target $20
Sweater: Forever 21 $8
Pants: Forever 21 $10
Booties: JustFab $20
Scarf: Cotton On $5
Total Outfit Cost: $73

Hello and happy Thursday friends! Nope you didn't read that wrong, and no I didn't schedule this post a day late. Sure this outfit above is what I actually wore yesterday, but today is MY Thursday. You see, I started working Tuesday to Saturday now, so I have to convince myself each day that it is actually the day before.  Tomorrow is Friday, y'all! Woohooo.


8 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit! Love how you're not afraid to mix patterns, I need to get better at that! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love that shirt

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this might be my favorite outfit you have posted! I love that you mixed patterns, but the outfit still looks effortless. Awesome :)
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you pattern mix like a BOSS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I don't think I'd have ever thought of putting that scarf with that shirt, but it looks so great together! The colors are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Love that scarf! Great pattern mixing! :)

    ReplyDelete