January 6, 2014

my new chucks

IMG_8997 IMG_8982
Cardigan: Target, gift carded (but only $12 on clearance!) [similar]
Gap Shirt: Plato's Closet, free after selling 
Jeans: Old Navy (sale & ON cash) $11.25
Chucks: gifted from my husband
Scarf: Disney World, gift carded
Total Outfit Cost: $11.25

For Christmas I made Larry a list on Pinterest of things I wanted, and I sent him a picture of the list in a text. I reminded him about the list multiple times, and he didn't show too much interest in it. I even went to Kohl's one day and tried on these booties (worn here) and texted Larry to make sure he knew that there was only one pair left in my size. That's when he told me he was about to just give me a shopping spree for Christmas, since I knew exactly what I wanted (and I did). Well what do ya know on Christmas morning there were 3 gifts under the tree for me. Santa passes when you're married after all! I opened them up to find that my husband Santa actually went shopping for me after all and got me 3 things off my list! These new Chucks being one of them of course! My third gift was Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume in case you were wondering. ;) 

[by the way, I totally contemplated naming this post "look ma, no hands." ...name that song!! It's FREEZING y'all!] 

10 comments:

  1. I love those Chucks! They are definitely on my Must Have list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl it's SO cold!!! also, i've been trying to decide if white chucks are on my wish list. this is definitely a point for the yes side!

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! It's cold here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you be any cuter?? That's so sweet of your husband to get you these Chucks! I love how they look with this sweater :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughhhhh - the coldness, I've had enough haha! You are so cute! Glad "Santa" spoiled you with all the things you wanted for Christmas! You deserve it!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have these chucks too, a gift for my birthday last year! I love them! Though I get so worried about getting them dirty haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that your husband played it all cool! Surprises are the best but it can be so hard when you already know what you like... I like that he made it a surprise for you though! And I like the new shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the casual chic here! Hey, your blog is really great, and you're so special! I love your new goals too! I'm trying to pin you more often and spead the love, but you dont have a pin button on your site. Or at least, I dont see it. Can you put one on here?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So it kind of reminds me of a toby keith song and I love D&G Light Blue. It smells so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice scarve, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete