January 5, 2014

playing dress up in ModCloth's closet

ModCloth Uniquely You Challenge




Last week I was contacted by a ModCloth stylist who asked me participate in their Uniquely You challenge! The challenge was to create an outfit around the featured item of the week using other pieces from the ModCloth website. The featured item this week is the grand tour guide top. I have been on search for the perfect white blouse, and I'm pretty sure ModCloth has just found it for me! I decided to pair it with an A-line black skirt (something else I've been on the hunt for recently) and some lace up wedge booties. I finished off the look styling it with a tan polka dot headband to tie in the booties, some fun fuchsia tights, a pretty clutch, and some layered vintage like necklaces. 

4 comments:

  1. Don't you wish you could be one of the people who names things on ModCloth? I DO. Or, I could settle with befriending the people who name the things.

    Also, I have been looking for a white blouse to replace my Old Navy one that does not allow me to hug myself when I wear it, which is very important criteria for any shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pairings, Danielle! And since I recently found the perfect white blouse like this (Kmart) and brown wedges (also Kmart) I'm going to have to steal your styling and try out this outfit! I love it! And honestly, ModCloth ::sigh:: who isn't in love with them?

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute Danielle!you have such a fun style here.and clearly great light minds think alike because I have all of these pieces!

    ReplyDelete